Wednesday, April 15, 2015

We love the members

This week's update is short. Elder Wehi said,

"The wife (Sister Marazzo) is from the Philippines and had a rough childhood. She is a shining example to us of what it means to be charitable and humble in every part of life. She is always looking to help others and give of herself. If its one thing I've come to love about serving a mission its that you meet so many people from so many different walks of life, and that it is our grand privilege of being able to help our brothers and sisters follow the steps of their savior and by doing so they find peace, comfort, and eternal blessings for them and their family. How great is our Savior! He brings people like us together :)

I am so grateful for the Love I feel everyday from my Heavenly Father. This work is true. Jesus is the Christ. I love you, now and always.

Your missionary,

Elder Wehi."

No comments:

Post a Comment