Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Hello everyone!

I would like to say my input before sharing this week's update, I still would like to thank everyone for being patient with me and Elder Wehi. I strongly encourage you to continue being patient with Elder Wehi to reply any of your emails because I know he has a very limited time to email.

Elder Wehi loves receiving emails from home. Elder Wehi loves receiving letters from home. Elder Wehi has sent a weekly update this week because it has been four weeks without a weekly update.

I know Elder Wehi emailed his Mum last week, to mention some things such as he will be staying in Toronto area, and he will be getting a new companion. Elder Akre got transferred to a different area, and his new companion is Elder Nugent.

Here's this week's update, "Thought I would send you all a picture of Elder nugent and I as we hadn't sent one in a while....its alittle strange...a little haha

This week has been super well! Elder Nugent and I served around each other in the MTC. He was always striving to help others find joy in the work and he still does that! He is great! We get along super well! We are one, we have so much in common and we testify of each other all the time. We have fun and work hard together and so there is going to be many miracles! I love the man!

Shady is still progressing well! We had a great lesson with her this week where we talked mostly about repentance. Shady testifies that she is trying each day to repent. She has been learning so much at church and growing so much. She said her first prayer the other day. It was a beautiful experience. We are learning so much with her too!

We had a special Mission Leadership Council where the new Mission President Shields and his wife introduced themselves to us. We sang hymns, talked and counseled on the needs of the missionaries in the Zones we are serving. We had lunch and breakfast which was super good! not too many days do we eat toooo well...but we do sometimes and those are special days haha. I recieved revelation that we should help certain missionaries and the biggest thing i took away from the meeting was to WORK HARD!

This is a sacred work! There is nothing more important that what I am doing now. This work does make a difference. Christ understands all things. He wants to succor all of us. He can only reach us to relieve us as we reach out to him. I am giving everyone the opportunity to feel that relief in their life. With Christ, life is sweeter. Thats why I am here...to bring souls to Christ. Gotta work hard for that...now and after the mission :)

We are looking forward to a great week!

Thank you all for your prayers and your love. You are all special to our Heavenly Father and to me. If there is anything we can do for you please please let us know? :)

Elder Nugent and Wehi (Nu-Weh) ;)"

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment