Friday, July 22, 2016

2 Months Left

This post is short and sweet. I hope this post doesn't take away much of your time but if it does, I am sorry and I am sure this post is worth to read. I encourage you to think about and answer the following questions in your own time.

"Did you have somewhat an idea what this post would be about before reading this post?"
"Was it Elder Wehi has accomplished twenty-two months and he has two months to go?"
"What was your sudden thought when you read this post's title?"
"Isn't it crazy how time flies while you are keeping busy?"
"Isn't it crazy how time flies while you are having fun?"

Can you believe yesterday reached twenty-two months ago since Elder Wehi left for his mission and also yesterday reached seventy days left until Elder Wehi comes home? Well, I am telling you now that is definitely true that Elder Wehi left home twenty-two months ago and he comes home in seventy days.

Time have been going so fast and I seriously can't keep up with it. I am so happy for him. Please continue being patient with me and Elder Wehi, we really appreciate it.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment