Tuesday, March 15, 2016

18 Months Mark

Next Monday, Elder Wehi will be reaching his 18 months mark/3 quarters (3/4) mark. 
I am very proud of Elder Wehi's achievements throughout his mission so far. 
He has been a very great Missionary and he has served in 3 different areas.

On this present day, Elder Wehi is serving as a District Leader and he is serving in his 4th area which is Scarborough. He has been serving in that area for 8 months and that is a very long time for 1 area.
If you haven't emailed Elder Wehi yet, I encourage you to email him. He will appreciate it.
If you haven't written a letter to Elder Wehi yet, I encourage you to write him a letter.

Can you believe it? He should be coming home in September, this year and that is 6 months away. Wow time has been going so fast. I can still remember my last memory with Elder Wehi before he left for his mission and it felt like just yesterday when I last
saw him.

Thank you so much for your patience with me and Elder Wehi. We really do appreciate it.
Thank you so much for your patience to wait for each update to be posted.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment