Thursday, April 21, 2016

Happy 21st Birthday!

Hey, Readers if you didn't know already, today was Elder Wehi's 21st Birthday. I can't believe it was a year ago since Elder Wehi was turning 20 and I can't believe he turns 21 today. I hope Elder Wehi had a great day and I hope his companion Elder Akre spoils him so much.

Elder Wehi deserves to be spoilt. I am sure that Elder Akre had something in mind to do something special to celebrate Elder Wehi's 21st birthday. I do wonder of 2 possibilities of how Elder Wehi would describe his 21st birthday and I would like to share with you what those possibilities are.
Those possibilities are - 
1. This day being an emotional day for him because it is his last birthday that he gets to celebrate during his mission. 2. This day being a great day for Elder Wehi because he was turning 21.

If you would like to wish him a Happy Birthday via emails, his email is jordan.wehi@myldsmail.net and I know he would appreciate a Happy Birthday wish from you.

If you would choose not to email him to send a Happy Birthday wish, you are welcome to comment below on the comments section, I am happy to send him a Happy Birthday wish on your behalf and I know he would appreciate it.

If you are friends with him on Facebook, you are welcome to post on his Facebook wall to wish him a Happy Birthday. I know that he will see that post after his mission and he will appreciate it.

Either way of you choose to do of how to wish him a Happy Birthday, he would appreciate it a lot. I have noticed in this week's update Elder Wehi mentioned: "Thank you for the birthday wishes." I would like to thank you so much for being patient with me and Elder Wehi. Have a great week.

Stay Tuned until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Simple cake but looking delicious! Celebrated my uncle's birthday last month. Really liked the best catering services offered. Cuisines of all the varieties were delicious and location of event space NYC suited all family members as well as friends. Drinks and complementary starters were amazing too.

    ReplyDelete