Sunday, October 02, 2016

Welcome Home!

Hey Readers,

This post is short and sweet. 

Jordan in other words Elder Wehi has arrived in Brisbane airprot safely on last Friday morning. On my way to Brisbane Airport with four of Jordan's relatives in the van, I found out that I was tracking the wrong flight because Jordan's visa expired before he finished his mission and Jordan flew a different route to Brisbane.

Jordan ended up flying Toronto in Canada to Vancouver in Canada, then from Vancouver in Canada to Auckland in New Zealand, then from Auckland in New Zealand to Brisbane in Australia.

It was very good to see Jordan for the first time in two years. I felt so grateful that I came to the airport and take photos to capture memories on the special day and I also felt so grateful for someone used my old phone to do the videos for recording him arriving at Brisbane airport to see everyone.
I already know there are some things that I am going to miss doing since Jordan is back.

I am going to miss sharing the latest mission updates, I am going to miss sharing the extra posts, I am going to miss staying up late to send an email to Jordan, I am going to miss helping Jordan's Mum a lot and I am going to miss a lot of other things.

Welcome Home Jordan!

No comments:

Post a Comment