Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Many Thanks and Tracking Flight Home!

Hey Readers,

For the first part of this post, I would like to share many thanks to many people who has influnced Elder Wehi throughout his mission.

I would like to thank all the church members who provided meals for Elder Wehi and his companions.
I would like to thank Elder Wehi's previous Mission President, Elder Clayton and Sister Clayton.

I would like to thank Elder Wehi's new Mission President Elder Shields and Sister Shields.
I would like to thank all of Elder Wehi's companions who put up with Elder Wehi 24/7.

I would like to thank Elder Wehi's relatives and friends who sent him packages throughout his mission.
I would like to thank Elder Wehi's relatives and friends who sent him letters throughout his mission.
I would like to thank Elder Wehi's relatives and friends who emailed him throughout his mission.

I would like to thank all the prayers who prayed for Elder Wehi's safety throughout his mission.
I would like to thank the investigators to come into Elder Wehi's life at the right time and place.

I would like to thank Heavenly Father the most because he constantly watched over Elder Wehi throughout his mission.
For the second part of this post, I would like you all to know that I will be tracking Elder Wehi's flight home. I think I will be getting no sleep tonight and tomorrow night. Oh well. Seriously not long now. Less than seventy two hours and he will be back in Brisbane. Aaaaaah!

I have his flight schedule, many thanks to his Mum for sharing it with me and I am able to know where the plane is. Elder Wehi has two stops before he arrives to Brisbane. His first stop is to Los Angeles and the second stop is to Tawain. Elder Wehi just left Canada Toronto Airport about five minutes ago.

I am pretty sure Elder Wehi cried at the Airport after saying some farewells. I almost cried to when I looked at the flight tracker and saw that Elder Wehi's plane left Canada. Time is coming real to me now and I can believe it now that he is coming home soon! 

Stay tuned for a few more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment