Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!!

"Hello everyone from beautiful Canada Toronto! Its been a great last week here as the work continues to go forward, and many hearts and lives are touched by the Spirit of the true meaning of Christmas. You dont have to look very far to be able to see how much Christmas means to so many different people. I have always loved christmas time as it is the most beautiful time of the year to celebrate giving. How much joy there is to be felt in serving others! What a wonderful blessing it truly is to be able to lift the feeble knees and the hands that hang low this Christmas!

As my companion and I talk to so many people a day, most of the time we just find ourselves wishing everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS! And what a marvelous response we have them also. Everyone wishes us a merry Christmas too!

All are Children of God and I know this is so true. I had a very special experience the other day with being able to feel the love that God has for us because he sent his son to earth. The other night as I prayed I felt a very strong feeling come over me that I knew was the Spirit. It whispered to me that our Savior truly did come to the earth and that the miracle of his birth means that all of us can have Hope in life eternal.

Much has happened this week, and one of the greatest was being able to spread the Christmas cheer by holding a concert with all of the missionaries in our Zone. The concert was for a charity and we each had our different performances. the concert was held in a large shopping mall called: Bramalea City Centre. It was packed with thousands of people! We had rehearsed for around 2 weeks of practice before the day (Saturday) and we were all set to perform. It was great to be able to see everyone come together to make it happen as we could see that it was all about trying to spread the Spirit of Christ into the hearts of those who were going to be there. We performed in the middle of a very busy section of the mall. there were people everywhere and we were scrambling to get everything set up and sound checked. We did so and we had many different acts perform with one of the Australian missionaries(sister mandla) performing Christmas carols. I, with two other missionaries performed feliz navida and it was great! President and Sister clayton came along as well (Mission president and his wife), and we got to perform in front of them and many others. It was so great! and it reminded me of the true meaning of Christmas. That it really is all about love, and not just any love, but the love that originates from our Father in Heaven, and the kind of love that moves us to help another person feel that they really are a Child of God.

I know that this Church is true. I know that my Savior lives. I know that I am loved by a Heavenly Father. I know that you all are children of Him that loves us so very much.

I love the Lord with all of my heart.

Merry Merry Christmas to all!
Because of Him we have the Gift. The Gift comes because of Him. Remember Him and know that there is peace on earth and good will to all men. How beautiful is Christ our Savior. Come unto Him and let him in this Christmas. He will bless your life more than anything else.

Look to love others. Give of your time. Smile. Help another. Tell them you love them. Be there for those in need. Spend a little time being a little more kind :)

I love you all,

Merry Christmas! Make it a beautiful one :)

Elder Wehi "

No comments:

Post a Comment