Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Halfway Mark

Today marks a very special day for Elder Wehi, his family, his relatives and his friends.
I would like to share with you the reasons why this day marks a very special day for them.

Elder Wehi left home, his family, his relatives and his friends behind one year ago today. 
Elder Wehi reached his one year mark/halfway mark today, So, he has one year left.
I am very happy for Elder Wehi to reach his one year mark/halfway mark today.
I am very proud of Elder Wehi's achievements throughout his mission so far. 
He has been a very great Missionary and he has served in 3 different areas.

If you haven't emailed Elder Wehi yet, I encourage you to email him. He will appreciate it.
If you haven't written a letter to Elder Wehi yet, I encourage you to write him a letter.

Can you believe it? He will be coming home next year. Wow time has been going so fast.
I can still remember my last memory with Elder Wehi before he left for his mission and
it felt like just yesterday when I last saw him.

Thank you so much for your patience with me and Elder Wehi. We really do appreciate it.
Thank you so much for your patience to wait for each update to be posted.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment