Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Dear Everyone I Love!

Each week, I always look forward to receiving emails from Elder Wehi, and whenever I don't receive an email from him, it always feels like something is missing. I would like to share with you the weekly update that Elder Wehi has sent for this week. He said,

"Dear Everyone I Love,

You are the best. sorry I haven't been more in touch with some of you over singular emails, but I want to continue to make sure I at least write an email for the week.

its been a great week for us! This week we have been on soooo many exchanges. So, Elder Akre and I decided at the beginning of this transfer to go on a day exchange with all the Elders in the Zone. this week we had 3 of them. So I was in Spanish, Chinese, and English work this week. I have been on exchanges with all the languages in the mission now. that is 5 different languages! :) Its been one of the best things about serving a mission here in Canada Toronto. Its been a while since the beginning of the mission but it feels like yesterday that I was just beginning. Time flies and there has been so much that has happened, it is hard to put into words for all that I have learnt and loved here, but let me just say that these past 2 years have been the best of my life. Got to just keep working hard now! :)

We are so happy here! Being here in Toronto YSA for 2 transfers now has been great. The first transfer was good, but this is better. Elder Akre is a strong servant of the Lord and I love him very much. He is a good friend and we get along really well. We know each other pretty well now and know how to work in unity a lot more, its been great and I have learnt so much.

So right now we are teaching 4 people who are really awesome. One of the 4, her name is Shady. She has a large family and she is the oldest of them all. She is part jamaican, and irish. She loves to dance and she has a big heart. She is very social and so when she came to the YSA Branch here she loved it! She has a member friend who brings her to church and comes to lessons :) She is progressing well and loves learning abut the Gospel. We have a lesson with her tonight. But, once again, tonight I am going on another exchange hahaha! So I will hear from my companion how it goes!

Also, Pictures are here!"
Elder Wehi finally sent some photos and he has sent 18 photos. That is a lot of photos.

I love doing things on Elder Wehi's behalf during his mission especially updating this blog because it makes me feel very happy, it makes me to have extra responsibility and use my tume wisely. I always strive my best to do what Elder Wehi askes me to do straight away and with no hesitations.

He mentioned a lot of wonderful things through email to me, and he even asked me if I could do give a shout out to someone. I am happy to do the shoutout to that someone so here it goes, "Shoutout to Felipe Gonzalez! He is a member here. He is the best missionary ever!" It was from Elder Wehi.

I can't express how much me and Elder Wehi really appreciate everyone's patience towards us. So I kept saying thank you so much for being patient with me and Elder Wehi because we really do appreciate it.

The photos are shared under "Mission Photos" section. Have a great week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment