Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Fought the Good Fight

I acknowledge the email from Elder Wehi for this week was very short and knew that he has so much to do in a short remaining time left that he has of his mission. Remember this week was his last week emailing home as a Full-Time Missionary and he arrives back in Australia in three days.

Wow! Time flies so fast lately.
I would like to share with you, the testimony that he shared through the email. He said, "I have felt Gods love. I have seen so many lives touched by His hand. I have more direction for my life. I know who I am. I know a little better now about the importance of the rest of my lives decisions. I will always be grateful for what I learnt as a missionary and the gifts i will be bringing home."

Elder Wehi shared a few photos that he already sent previously during his mission and he sent some new photos. Be sure to check out, "Mission Photos" section to see the photos. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment