Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Another quick Update!

1 week late due to no email updates from last week. Elder Wehi is a District Leader. 
This week's email, he said 

"I love you all!

This week has been fantastic!

Being a district Leader is an amazing opportunity for me to love and serve the missionaries. I truly love them and desire them to be successful in the work they do. Its been a great learning experience coming back to being a district leader and knowing now the things I know now, it has been a great blessing to see that in the Lords time and as we continue faithful, everything will work out :)

Elder Strong is doing great! His health is moderating and I cant see any problems with that. He truly loves the members here! He also talks with everyone and he does his best to testify of what he knows...its been a real pleasure to be serving with him for these 2 transfers (hope for more *wink wink*) haha.

The district is doing great! there are 2 sisters and 4 elders in the district! (will send picture next week) I couldn't ask for anything more. really...they are just outstanding and hard working, consecrated missionaries. We have a great bunch of missionaries in this mission. we are always close to standards, our communication is good. They report back information on obedience and permission, white handbook questions very well. The Zone leaders are supporting us really well. They are great missionaries too! man! its just been a great time being a District Leader, and striving every day to be a full purpose, consecrated, preach my gospel missionary with the language of faith. I couldn't do it without Elder Strong though :)

We are currently teaching a super prepared lady! she was brought into a knowledge of the church by her family who are members, but only recently has she had the desire to learn more. She keeps all her commitments and loves coming to church. We are helping her prepare for baptism and we are both looking forward to her moving forward and finding true happiness! :)

sorry its a short email this week but I will email more next week, please know I love you and appreciate all your emails and prayers.

I know my Savior lives and loves me, because of Him I have found new life. As we lose our lives in helping others, comforting those that stand in need of comfort and mourning with those that mourn, that is how God can help us feel his love. I know this.

Have a great week!

Elders Wehi and Strong"

No comments:

Post a Comment