Wednesday, June 17, 2015

How beautiful are the Waters of Mormon!

"Ola! How are you all? Please remember to email, even if its something small and simple, I would love to hear what amazing things are happening over there your way. Im sure the Lord is blessing you every day and Im grateful for that knowledge! A mission helps you find the importance of seeing the needs of others before yourself, it truly does. When we strive to serve others, Christ is there beside us as the perfect example of servant. I know that Christ was a servant of all, because I cant help the feeling I get when I give to others and see the joy in their faces light up! How great shall be your joy, they say :)

Life is about smiling, because I sincerely believe that man are that they might have joy. Families are joy and the more I serve the more I come to see that God does everything with an eternal plan for our families. I know our families are cared for, though we also meet those who are torn against family, and I know that the words of President Thomas S Monson are true when He said: "blame keeps wounds open, only forgiveness heals". Families are so important to us and I feel my desire to caring for my own family grow, though they are only words I pray that my example could reach out to them. When we dont know how to reach out and share the Gospel with our family our friends; the words of President Gordon B Hinckley come to mind: "Do you want to be happy? Forget yourself and get lost in this great cause. Lend your efforts to helping people. … Stand higher, lift those with feeble knees, hold up the arms of those that hang down. Live the gospel of Jesus Christ.”

This week has been fantastic as we saw a baptism now in the area. Darleen had been investigating the church for over a year, and was baptized yesterday! :)
Sorry this week is shorter but please know that I am doing well and that the work is continuing to go forward here in Trenton and its great to see!

Oh and Im being moved to Toronto, Ossington Zone at Don mills south. With Elder Lasley :) Look forward to keeping in touch with you all!

Remember to always pray, in patience, faith and humility :) It is the source of every good thing. I promise :)

Elder Wehi"

No comments:

Post a Comment