Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Another week in Sudbury!

"Hey everyone! Not too much time to write but just wanted to let you know again that Im doing great and loving the lessons I am coming to learn on the mission. I feel so blessed to be here and to serve the canadian people in sudbury. I love it here, its amazing! So...we had a ward picnic this week and we took a funny picture with some of the members! My companion is in the hat haha! We also went on a road trip for a mission conference in Barrie which was a 3 1/2 hour drive there and the same back so we were pretty tired but loved seeing the other missionaries and president. On the way back we saw a member in another area and took a photo on a hugh chair! It was great!

I love being a missionary and to be able to bring others the Gospel. I love prayer and know that as we pray we are heard. I love being a missionary.

Charity is the pure love of Christ. There are hands that hang low and feeble knees that we can strengthen. Service is the greatest cure for weariness. Love is the key to happiness in life, I know it :)

Have a great week eh!

Elder Wehi"

No comments:

Post a Comment