Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Easter Readers!

First and foremost, "Happy Easter Readers! I hope you all will have a wonderful Easter." Elder Wehi didn't ask me to do a blog post based on Easter and that was okay with me. 
I gave myself a few hours to 1 day to decide if I should go ahead and do a blog post or not. It came up to mind that I should go ahead and do a blog post based on Easter. 

Before I read this week's update; I was hoping Elder Wehi will mention something about Easter such as the true meaning of Easter for this week's update. After I read this week's update; I felt a little disappointed but that's okay.
Elder Wehi probably either forgot to mention something about Easter such as the true meaning of Easter for this week's update or he didn't get the time to mention about Easter. 

Readers, I hope you all will stay safe during this Easter Break and acknowledge the true meaning of Easter. If you don't know the true meaning of Easter, you can find out on
www.mormon.org website. Happy Browsing!

I encourage you to continue being patient with me and Elder Wehi for waiting each week for a weekly update. I really appreciate it and I am sure Elder Wehi appreciates it too. I do encourage you to always remember this as a few friendly reminders.

Those friendly reminders are; you can always facebook message me or email me to ask me for Elder Wehi's mission email and/or his mission home address. I will provide that information for you if you know him and he knows you.

I can't share those details to everyone because I don't want a stranger who doesn't know him to email him randomly and he will be surprised. He probably would ask how did that stranger got his email.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment