Saturday, May 21, 2016

20 Months Mark

Hey, Readers.

I would like to let you know that this post is short and sweet, I know that time flies too quickly and has been going way fast after Elder Wehi reached his halfway mark. I encourage you to think about and answer the following questions in your own time.

Is it crazy how time flies while you are keeping busy by doing things that matters the most to you?
Is it crazy how time flies while you keep losing track of time whenever you continually going through a difficult time?
Is it crazy how time flies while you are spending some time with your friends? and Is it crazy how time flies while you are keeping busy with doing things in general?

I know time flies when I am keeping busy by doing the things that matters the most to me such as emailing friends and Elder Wehi during their missions, and updating this blog often.

I know time flies when I am updating my blog often, spending some time with my friends and keeping busy with doing things in general.
I know it is exciting for me to know Elder Wehi reaches his 20th month mark for his mission tomorrow. Aaaah! I am sure that he is excited to reach his 20th month mark tomorrow.

I don't know what he has in store to celebrate his 20th month mark and knowing that he has 4 months left of his mission. I can't believe time flies very quickly since he reached halfway/1 year mark of his mission and I can still remember when he left Brisbane to arrive at the MTC early with a surprise.

I am very grateful to update this blog whenever Elder Wehi lists me for the weekly updates and whenever I share extra posts for this blog. I know Elder Wehi appreciates it. I am very grateful that Elder Wehi get opportunities to read parts of this blog time to time.

If you are a church member in the branch where Elder Wehi currently serving in, I encourage you to provide a meal for Elder Wehi and his companion at least once a week.

If you read this far for this post, I would like to say thank you so much for taking up your time to read this post. I encourage you to continue to read the remaining of this post. 

If you are a church member in the branch where Elder Wehi currently serving in and if you are preparing to go on a mission, I strongly encourage you to take some time off work or after studying to go out with Elder Wehi and his companion for a lesson appointment or a whole day.

I am sure that Elder Wehi would share some of his experiences with you about when he went out with the Missionaries before he went on his mission and telling you that it is one of the greatest mission preparations that you have before leaving your mission.
If you are a church member in the branch where Elder Wehi currently serving in and if he and his companion are low on their kms/miles, I encourage you to find some time and help them out with providing a lift to their lesson appointments.and even providing lifts for any long distance trips.

You can always get the opportunity that way to get to know them and they might would like you to go with them for the lesson appointment. You don't have to a desire to serve a mission, but for Elder Wehi and his companion to have a member present for their lesson appointments and feel satisfied of their good works, you can help them in those ways. I know that they will appreciate it heaps.

Always remember the following things. 
If there is anything that Elder Wehi can do for you, I encourage you to email him and let him know.\ If there is anything that Elder Wehi and his companion both can do for you, please email Elder Wehi and let him know.

If there is anything that you would like me and Elder Wehi both can do for you, please let both of us know. We are happy to help out. If there is anything that I can do for you, please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment