Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Good Week for Teaching the Gospel

Elder Wehi's mission update for this week is short and sweet but I would like to make sure this post is worth the read by making this post long. I hope you weren't just expecting a short mission update.

When I woke up early this morning and I forgot to say my morning prayer, I immediately logged into my email account. I got all excited to see there was two unread emails waiting for me to be opened and the emails was from Elder Wehi.

I noticed that he replied to my last week's email update and he replied to my this week's email update. I noticed that he didn't list me to a weekly update this week. I didn't know what was going on because he replied both of my emails within 1 hour.

I don't know if he was just replying to whoever he received an email from or not. I don't know if he forgot to list me to the weekly update for this week or not. I was slightly confused. I eventually said my morning prayer until after reading the emails.

At first, I didn't know who to ask if he or she was listed to a weekly update from Elder Wehi for this week. It took me awhile to think about it. After about 20 minutes later, I decided to ask Elder Wehi's Mum, Elder Wehi's Dad, and his Best Friend Jacob at different times today.

All 3 of them replied to me within minutes after asking them the questions. The results was, Elder Wehi's Dad recevied an email fot the mission updates, Elder Wehi's Mum received an email too but it was just a reply and Jacob received a personal email.

I asked nicely for Elder Wehi's Mum to forward me a email that she received from Elder Wehi. Elder Wehi's Dad didn't forward me an email. Now, I would like to share with you what Elder Wehi mentioned to his Mum through emails for this week's update.

"it has been a good week for teaching the gospel. We have taught so much this week! Its good to be with a companion that is experienced as well as knows how to respond to the Spirit because the work gets done so much more effectively. Its been a great experience to see the administrative side of the church too. we sit in councils all the time and so we get to see that often.

Teaching Hamza from Israel is good. He is afraid about sharing the gospel with his family because they are muslim, but we are continuing to love him and to involve him in activities and he loves that so it should be going well for him. Just need to give him the opportunity to continue to grow and have the right environment to grow.

"Charity never faileth,,,because it never runs out" - lessons learnt on the mission."
Readers, I encourage you to think about this question, "Is there anything we can do for you?"

If there is anything that Elder Wehi and his companion can do for you, please email Elder Wehi and let him know. I am sure that Elder Wehi and his companion is happy to help you out if they can do what you ask them to do. If there is anything that I can do for you, please let me know and I know that I will be happy to help you out if I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment