Sunday, May 08, 2016

Happy Mother's Day to all Women in the World

This post is short and sweet. Elder Wehi didn't ask me to do a blog post based on Mother's Day for today as it is Mother's Day but I thought it would be nice to have a blog post based on Mother's Day. 

It is exciting to know it is Mother's Day today which means Elder Wehi gets to Skype call home sometime today. It will be an exciting time for him and his family members to see him one last time via Skype call before he comes home because he comes home towards the end of this year and before Christmas this year. 
I know Elder Wehi has been doing a great job while he is serving in a Young Single Adult Branch in Toronto area. I know he has been doing a great job of being a Zone Leader while he is serving in that area. I know on some preparation days that he gets very busy and don't have time to email everyone who emails him. 

I would like to wish all mothers including all foster mothers, all future mothers to be and all future foster mothers to be around the world a "Happy Mother's Day! I hope you will get spoilt with your loved ones, I hope you will have a great day."

If your Mum is still alive today, I encourage you to wish your Mum a Happy Mother's Day, tell her that you love her, and share how much you appreciate her either through a phone call or skype call/video call or visiting her in person or spending some time with her. I know that she will appreciate that heaps.

I also encourage you to watch the following video clip.
If you can't see the video above, here's the link. www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ4TPn8hjxI

No comments:

Post a Comment