Saturday, April 30, 2016

Welcome, New Readers

During this past week, I was looking at www.preparetoserve.com/canada-toronto-mission website. While I was on the website, I have noticed Elder Wehi's name and the link to this blog was on there. I seemed to be surprised and a little excited.

If you haven't seen the website before, I encourage you to check it out. Here's a screenshot of the section it says 'Canada Toronto Missionary Blogs"

I don't know how long Elder Wehi's name and the link of this blog was on there for. It could be 3 to 5 days or it could be a week or it could be a few months. Who knows. I am certain that this blog has new readers since his name and the link to this blog was put up on the website and I would like to welcome those new readers.

I remember each blog post before January this year, it has been getting between 28 views to 60 views. Since the first post for this year; each blog post has been getting between 90 views to around 240 views. It has been amazing to see the growth of views for each blog post.

I would like to welcome those new readers again. I hope you are staying in tuned for each update that I post on behalf of Elder Wehi and other things that I post and that isn't on behalf of Elder Wehi.
Have a wonderful weekend and stay tuned until next update, You all are awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment